NEET 2019 Result will be released on 5th June 2019. National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2019). It is a national level entrance test organizes for admission into MBBS and BDS courses. These courses offered by various government and private colleges of India. NEET 2019 score card will be provided through online mode only.
|The counselling process will be organized through online mode.|
Candidates will be able to check their NEET results & rank letter through online process only. No score card will be sent to the candidates via offline mode. For SC/ST candidates, no separate result will be declared. The merit list will be prepared of eligible candidates on the basis of NEET result. Candidates will be called for the NEET 2019 counselling process on the basis of merit list.
The minimum NEET cut-off marks to qualify the NEET exam will be 50% (For General category) & 40% (For reserved Category). Candidates will be able to check the NEET answer key before the result declaration. The answer key helps the candidates to estimate the minimum score secured in the entrance exam.
NEET Cutoff 2019
Candidates have to secure marks more than cut off to qualify the examination. Candidates can check details about NEET 2019 cut off from below:
- The cut off will be published through online mode.
- It will be released along with the result.
- The cut off will depend upon different factors like number of candidates appeared in the exam, student’s performance, difficulty level of the exam, etc.
- The previous years qualifying cut off (out of 720 marks) of NEET UG exam is mentioned below:
|OBC, SC & ST||288|
|UR – PH||324|
|OBC, SC, ST – PH||288|
|The NEET entrance exam will be organized through pen and paper based mode. It will be conducted on 5th May 2019. The result will be announced on 5th June 2019. The counselling procedure will be started after the result declaration.|
NEET Counselling 2019
- The counselling process will be organized through online mode.
- Counselling for 15% All India Quota seats will be administrated by Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services.
- State level counselling will be organized separately by the respective state counselling authorities.
- NEET 2019 counselling will be commenced from the second week of June 2019.
- Firstly, candidates have to register for counselling and fill their preferences for admission.
- Seats will be allotted to students as per their merit, category and availability of seats in colleges.
- Once a seat will allotted, candidates have to report to the allotted college within the notified schedule.