ISI Admission Test 2019 Application Form and Exam Dates
ISI Admission test 2019, elaborated as Indian Statistical Institute Admission test is an entrance exam which is conducted by ISI Calcutta. Through this test candidates can get admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate course being offered by Indian Statistical Institute.
- The test is conducted once in a year, May 12, 2019, candidates are given admission in various courses as per their score in the entrance test.
- ISI Admission Test 2019 Application Form will be available from February 5, 2019 to March 12, 2019.
- Candidates must check their eligibility criteria according to their course preference
- The application fee is INR 700 for General candidates and INR 350 for SC/ST, PWD, OBC Category.
- ISI Test Result for the exam is usually out by the end of July
- Counselling procedure varies with the course applied for. An interview is held for most of the courses.
Candidates interested in pursuing M.Tech courses from the Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata must appear for ISI Admission Test. Candidates who have a valid GATE Score Card do not have to appear for the admission test. They can apply for the admissions directly.
ISI Admission Test 2019 Dates
ISI Admission Test 2019 is tentatively going to be conducted in 2nd week of May 2019. However, the application process is expected to get started in 1st week of February and Results are expected to get announced in the month of July.
Here is a look at complete and detailed look at the tentative schedule to be followed for ISI Test 2019:
|Starting date of online application||February 5, 2019|
|Starting date of fee payment||February 7, 2019|
|Last date of online application||March 12, 2019|
|Last date of fee payment||March 19, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card starts||April 12, 2019|
|Date of Examination||May 12, 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
|Start of counseling and admission||July 2019|